Re: Embarrassing security bug in systemd

On Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 10:17:45AM -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 12/08/2017 05:12 PM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> > Something I did *not* understand when I saw it in operation was why
> > a password was needed at the terminal but not from within the GUI's
> > "Applications > Log Out" menu path.
>
> Thank you Cindy, now I don't have to point out the obvious! :) Ric

Apart from the minor detail where in a properly network transparent
environment X sessions do not always occur at the console.

Cheers,
Tom

--
A man may sometimes be forgiven the kiss to which he is not entitled,
but never the kiss he has not the initiative to claim.