Re: Embarrassing security bug in systemd

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> Then I upgraded, got systemd and it turns out that
> my configuration has been silently broken for a very long time.

to prevent this, keep a list with your customizations and use it as check
list after upgrade

I also see nothing wrong when someone that could press the halt button, can
also run reboot. On the other hand a lot of us decided against systemd (at
least as init daemon: there was a long discussion not that long ago here)

So here it says

$  /sbin/reboot
reboot: must be superuser.

regards