Re: Debian boot and LUKS

This is somewhat OT, but I just thought I'd mention:

I keep my computer up (almost) all the time, but, for security, I mount (and
then umount) my encrypted disk partitions only when needed.

(To make it easier for myself, I wrote a few  (primitive) (bash) scripts to
help.  Of course, the passwords are not in the  scripts, but the script / LUKs
prompts me for the passwords when required.)