Re: Why the release-critical bugs status page has erroneous colors in the plots?

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017, Hörmetjan Yiltiz wrote:
> Thanks! I missed that email on that page. I think we can discuss this
> in the community with them here (forwarding here to them).

> On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:48:26PM -0500, Hörmetjan Yiltiz wrote:
> >
> >> However, I think we should be consistent in the text, text's color, and
> >> the
> >> graphs. The current set of colors doesn't look impressive as the blueish
> >> green and cyan look quite close. Maybe we can do better [2]?

The default colors for gnuplot changed, and bugscan[1] wasn't specifying
them explicitely.

As I'm not an expert on selecting color palettes, I've just specified
the defaults of gnuplot explicitely, and I've indicate in the HTML the
precise colors that are used[2].

This should be updated the next time that bugscan is run (in the next
few hours or so.)

1: https://git.donarmstrong.com/bugscan.git
2: https://git.donarmstrong.com/bugscan.git/d/e3a6541

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

[On a trip back from collecting grass seeds in tropical bird stomachs
and being thought by the customs agents to be transporting Marijuana.]
"Anyone so square as to tell you they are transporting grass seeds is
bound to be OK"
 -- Peter K. Klopfer _Seeds of Doubt_ Science 134:177 10 April 2009