Re: Back to the question [Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group]

On Sunday, December 03, 2017 10:42:12 AM Richard Owlett wrote:
> > Any suggestions for a suitable mailing list or USENET group?

Try
"Eco-Conscious Computing" <arm-netbook@lists.phcomp.co.uk>

I'm not exactly clear about what they are working towards, but even if it
doesn't meet your needs they may have suggestions for other lists to try.

BTW, I don't see the problem with a tablet with the radio disabled (in
hardware, or, at least, firmware).  BTW, if a device has WiFi access it can
"interact" with cell phone users (by text or voice).