Re: software to do drawings of houses, gardens, etc.

On Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017 at 15:37, Erik Christiansen wrote:
> After trying to get various GUI drawing packages to function at the most
> basic level, and failing to produce anything, I'm just finishing the 8
> drawings for my new house build (floor plan, elevations, sections, and
> site plan), using raw postscript. That has proven a better fit for a
> retired programmer.

Wow, definitely old skool!  It's been years since I wrote raw
postscript.

On that note, did you look at xfig?  Not a CAD program, as such, but
quite good for drawings of the sort you are doing maybe.  Also old
skool...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.2