Re: software to do drawings of houses, gardens, etc.

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017, at 02:06 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 03:39:58AM +0100, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> > Doug wrote:
> >
> > > I do not disparage the hard work some devs
> > > have put into Linux CAD routines, but I don't
> > > think that's the way to go if you're going to
> > > do some serious CAD work over the course
> > > of time.

I would think precisely the opposite. Gaining control over the software
you use will prove really useful only when you are planning to use it
for a long time. As an example, I would imagine that a serious person
might require a very specific functionality from the software, then they
could just write the code to achive this function.

Check out Varicad (.com) too, its is propriatary but you can try it for
free.