Re: need help on VPN

Do you have the UDP or the TCP version of the openVPN config, because UDP will likely not work on your ISP.

See: https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install/issues/278

On 11/20/2017 11:30 AM, Long Wind wrote:
I log as root and run openvpn and get error msg:

(1)
Options error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in /home/zhou/Downloads/AzireVPN-se1(1).ovpn:21: block-outside-dns (2.2.1)
Use --help for more information.

(2)
Options error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in /home/zhou/Downloads/AzireVPN-se1.ovpn:30: tls-version-min (2.2.1)
Use --help for more information.

maybe one config is for windows and the other is for linux
but i forget which is which