Re: Re: Bug#1 Freeze - Re: Intel i965
1. I have new bug for i965/960M chipset.
2. I see: I see https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2017/02/msg00800.html
. After use new kernel 4.9 from Debian repositories my system not halt. Thanks! )))
3. Oh! After enables xtables modules for Debian Linux kernel 4.9 my system halt again (stop error on booting). Please inspect this bug and fix!
4. You not answer on my bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=844460 of last ONE YEAR!!! Please see this my links for detail information about this bug for i960M chipset.
5. My hardware is Acer Extensa 5220, i960M chipset, Intel GMA 3100.
Best regards, Nikitushkin Andrey.