Re: No KODI for buster?

On 2017-11-12 at 21:37, Man_without_clue wrote:

> On 2017/11/13 10:45, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 09:51:17AM +0900, Man_without_clue wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> There is no KODI for the buster?
>>>
>>> How come?
>>
>> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=kodi
>
> Oh no......
>
> Not considered???

What that means (as I understand matters) is "Because this other reason
means this package couldn't make it in anyway, the automatic tools did
not consider whether or not to include it".

The other reason is cited on that page: one of the build dependencies of
kodi, in this case apparently libcec (libcec4 / libcec-dev), has a
problem which is keeping it out.

Presumably, once that other package gets fixed, it will make it in, and
kodi will also get back in at that point.

--
   The Wanderer