where to bugreport a possible filesystem problem

Dear List!

I've a problem with a drbd/ocfs2 dual primary configuration (2 nodes).

The problem is if I write a file to the mounted ocfs2 fs then add extended attributes to it after this if I try to read back it is doesn't show any change until read the same file attributes from the other node. After if I go back to the original I get the correct values. But why I need to go to the othet node?

root@node01:/# touch /srv/f
root@node01:/# setfacl -m g:adm:rwx /srv/f

root@node01:/# getfacl /srv/f
# file: srv/f
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rw-
group::rwx
other::r--

root@node02:~# getfacl /srv/f
# file: srv/f
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rw-
group::r--
group:adm:rwx
mask::rwx
other::r--

root@node01:/# getfacl /srv/f
# file: srv/f
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rw-
group::r--
group:adm:rwx
mask::rwx
other::r--

So could someone please write me where the exact list / bugreport where I can send this question beside this list?

Thany you!