Seems i broke my debian :c help me please

Hello all. I've just change switched my debian from jessie to testing and done

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

And while packages were installing free space ended.
Now when I try to use apt-get i have an error:

E: Unable to parse package file /var/lib/apt/extended_states (1)

when I try "apt --fix-broken install" i have

E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.
E: Unable to correct dependencies

may be I can find something in /var/log/apt/term.log by some keywords? because it is really big

is there a way to fix it? or it's easier to reinstall (not the best way out for me)?

Thanks