Re: sudo

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 02:56:36PM -0600, Josh W. wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to figure out how to add a user to sudo... Not sure of
> the process.. Could somebody point me in the right direction. Thanks!

If you just want to allow a user to use sudo in the default Debian
configuration, it's as simple as adding the user to the sudo group:

   # adduser <username> sudo

where <username> is the user you want to add. The user will be in the
group the next time they log in.

Cheers,
Tom

--
I have always noticed that whenever a radical takes to Imperialism,
he catches it in a very acute form.