Re: Debian on ARM Chromebook: how to get touchpad working?

In Article <[🔎] FD927EDC-B5CA-4273-B4C9-F67790EFBA06@karlnoss.com>,
 Karl Noss <karl@karlnoss.com> writes:

> I’m running stretch on an ASUS C201
> (https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/C201) and I’m totally
> lost as to how to make the touchpad work. I’m not sure if the system
> even sees the device.
>
> I’d appreciate it if someone could help me debug this. Here is some
> info from my system:
>
> root@meus:/# uname -a
> Linux meus 4.9.0-4-armmp-lpae #1 SMP Debian 4.9.51-1 (2017-09-28)
> armv7l GNU/Linux
> [...long line snip...]

You are detail man, wow! Also i'm using chromebook, not ARM. And i did
install Ubuntu via Crouton. In this case, i could not help you,
sorry. Simply i did buy usb mouse. That is my solution. Again sorry for
off topic off solution.

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _白衣從軍_ 감사합니다_^))//