Re: Release Key and Keyrings

Josh Webb <joshw8104@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I am having a very difficult time getting the repositories to
> work properly or even at all. It tells me that there is no release
> file and that the package cannot perform its functions. Enclosed is an
> attachment that gives some examples of my problems. Can you please
> help me??

Please do not attach any binary files, ODT or not, to mails to this list
but please describe your problem in plain text. Just paste any logs or
any other output directly into the mail.

If you need to show a screenshot or a photo, please use an image hoster
instead of attaching the picture.

Thank you.

Grüße,
Sven.