Re: thinkpad mute button not working since upgrade to stretch

On 10/19/2017 03:11 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 10/19/2017 02:48 PM, Paul Seyfert wrote:
Hi,

Assuming I'm not the only thinkpad user, any others around who
encountered that problem and have already found a solution? Or tips for
how to get the mute button to work hardware-like again?

Paul, do you have "tpb" installed?  That's the package to install thinkpad buttons. I have it installed and can mute, etc. My thinkpad is running Buster/Testing now and busy, but will check in Stretch sometime today.

I upgraded Jessie on this Thinkpad and the volume buttons are working fine.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 - Intel Mobile 965 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263