Disable annoying charger beep on libreboot x200

Hello list,

I have a libreboot x200 with libreboot running Stretch. When I plug and
unplug the charger I get a very loud and annoying beep and would like to
disable this. Does anyone know how to do this?

I see nothing in dmesg or systemctl when I unplug and my general and it
doesn't seem to care about my general solution for disabling those
horrible beeps:

By blacklisting

in  /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

    blacklist pcspkr
    blacklist snd_pcsp

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Best regards
--
Jonas Hedman

PGP: 8F72 C5BE AAFA B4BA 8F46 9185 5C39 89E0 616B B08C