Loosing my mind with sending an E-Mail...

Hello,

I'd like to send an E-Mail via commandline:

/bin/echo "Die Speisekammertuer steht offen Ist" | /usr/bin/mailx -s
"Offene Tuer" "markus@irgendwo.de"

This mail is sent to my server, processed with postfix, dovecot and
sieve and I receive it in my E-Mail program. Fine.

This E-Mail just disappears:

/bin/echo "Die Speisekammertuer steht offen Ist das" | /usr/bin/mailx -s
"Offene Tuer" "markus@irgendwo.de"

The difference is only the one additional word " das".

The logentry in dovecot for both mails is just the same:

2017-10-06 23:51:27 lda(markus@irgendwo.de): Info: sieve:
msgid=unspecified: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'
2017-10-06 23:51:32 lda(markus@irgendwo.de): Info: sieve:
msgid=unspecified: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'

I'm loosing my mind. Why is that email disappearing?

Both sender and server are debian jessie. mailx is heirloom-mailx, but
with bsd-mailx or even MIME::Lite in perl it's the same.

--
Markus Grunwald
http://www.the-grue.de/~markus/markus_grunwald.gpg