Re: Log Xsensors Core Temperature Data
On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 09:51:41PM +0200, deloptes wrote:
Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
Is there a way to log the time and temperature data for the CPU from the
Or, a;alternately, is there an app that will allow me to save the CPU
core time temperature results?
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering what happened to sensord - it is not in stretch
lm-sensors (1:3.4.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Drop the sensord package, it is not really maintained upstream, and
the RRD part has some issues (closes: #244037, #469096, #790796).
- Stop building it.
- Remove corresponding patches.
- Remove corresponding debhelper files.
- Drop the build-depends on librrd-dev.
* Fix udevadm path in sensors-detect (closes: #852558).
-- Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> Wed, 05 Apr 2017 20:07:33 +0000