Re: libreoffice writer no longer allowing two (nor more) space chars to be adjacent - how to fix?

Ben Caradoc-Davies composed on 2017-09-25 17:19 (UTC+1300):

> I also have a vague recollection of HTML editors not allowing multiple
> spaces. I do not know if this applies to LibreOffice Writer.

I have no familiarity with "HTML editors". I use plain text editors for editing
HTML.

It is totally normal for HTML renderers to collapse sequential spaces into one.
Those who wish other behavior must apply one of the CSS "white-space" properties
PRE or PRE-WRAP that prevents collapsing.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/