Re: Is there a list contains all debian packages and it's license ?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017, Yanhao Mo wrote:

> but what I really want to know is that is there such a list that display
> all debian packages with their licenses, just like the following link

You use the phrase, "all debian packages" but what does that really mean?

Debian provides links to packages that conform to it's own DFSG in a main
repository.  There are various distributions, and ways to add packages to
debian, so a list of "all debian packages with their licenses" might be
difficult?

https://packages.debian.org/
https://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines
https://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/