Re: Request of recommendations for public Mercurial repository hosting

I tried to work with Savannah when I was looking for hosting for the
Chrony project.  I gave up on them when they told me we would have to
rewrite our documentation to, among other things, replace all mentions
of "Linux" with "GNU/Linux".  I don't object to the "GNU/Linux" usage,
but I thought that was going way too far.

Tuxfamily, <https://www.tuxfamily.org/en/about> on the other hand, was
easy to deal with and the Chrony project is still there.  Tuxfamily
claims to support Mercurial.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com