Re: Make CapsLock an additional Escape key - Problem: https://wiki.debian.org/Keyboard advice does not work

On 2017-09-15 10:03, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Peter Smith wrote:

--> Yes, I have already done that. Nevertheless the documentation on
that Wiki page is wrong. I'd like to report a bug or something like
this but the Wiki page does not provide any clues on how to do that.
I don't want anybody else to waste his/her time by reading and
following that wrong documentation. Do you know how to file a bug for
that Wiki page?

The wiki is meant to be updated by users too - register for an account
and fix the text yourself. :-)

Yes, you can correct wiki issues yourself once you have registered an account. As for actual bugs you find in the functional portion of the wiki you can file a bug against the pseudo-package[1] wiki.debian.org

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages
--
jam