What is the right place to report bugs in OpenJDK?

Hi!

I'm using OpenJDK on Debian, and occasionally I encounter bugs. Most of these bugs are in upstream OpenJDK, not in Debian packaging.

I'm trying to find a way to have those bugs fixed. OpenJDK project has a bug tracker [1], but it doesn't accept public bug submissions. Also, there is a bug report form [2], but reports submitted through it are mostly ignored. I also tried to submit bug reports against relevant packages in Debian, but they are not fixed either.

So, is there a place to report an actual bug in OpenJDK, such that there is a non-zero chance that it will be fixed?

Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed.

[1] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK
[2] http://bugreport.java.com/