Re: getting mail from Exchange/Outlook

Could you please elaborate more about what exactly you trying to achieve?
You can setup Microsofck Exchange server to access it by IMAP transport
and use any compatible mail client for that, ex. Outlook or Thunderbird.
AFAIK, OWA is just a web-mail client to access Exchange via your browser.
There is also virtualized service (SaaS) of Exchange by Microsofck
(Office 360) where you pay money annually for per-user licenses, to get
functional Exchange server and access all your mail stored on Microsofck
servers via web-mail interface or IMAP-compatible mail client.