Re: How to Keep Track of Changes to the System

On Friday, September 01, 2017 01:40:33 AM hdv@gmail wrote:
> On 2017-08-31 23:36, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm interested as well, if you could send a copy to me.
> >
> > @Ray: And even more so, Ray, after you modify it.

> I sent it to this list yesterday. If you missed it I can send it again.
> Just let me know.

Thanks, I saw it and saved it!

I also looked at it briefly (i.e., skimmed)--Perl is not my thing (if anything
is) so, at some point, I will have to spend some time understanding how to use
it--I suppose at the very least, put it in a file and mark it executable, and
then invoke it with the file name.

I don't expect to have trouble with that, but also am busy with some other
things for the next couple weeks, so not sure when I'll get to that--when I
do, if I have questions, I have your email address.

Thanks again,
Randy Kramer