Re: [Multiarch] armhf on arm64 is not working

	Hi.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 08:49:40AM +0200, Adam Cecile wrote:
> > > I'm actually running arm64, not amd64 ;-)
> > My eyes are failing me then ☺.
> >
> > Can you provide your /proc/cpuinfo then please?
>
> Sure:
>
> processor    : 0
> BogoMIPS    : 200.00
> Features    : fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 atomics
> CPU implementer    : 0x43
> CPU architecture: 8
> CPU variant    : 0x1
> CPU part    : 0x0a1
> CPU revision    : 1

Ok, I got armhf binary running on ARM64, but the only CPU I have access
to has 'CPU implementer' 0x41 and a different set of features. Unsure if
it matters.

So, I'm proposing to start with something more simple - statically
linked binaries.

Get yourself busybox-static package from armhf and armel. Unpack it with
'dpkg -x', see if either of them works.

Reco