Re: Resign me from your lists

On Monday 28 August 2017 10:22:48 Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:

> > I just looked at my copy, it did not contain that string in
> > x-spam-status.
>
> I'm in usual in-the-moment cognitive gear where something doesn't
> occur to me unless it's triggered by something else absolutely and
> directly related.
>
> Like you running yours in secondary response after it first came up.
> Only then did it occur to me to test drive mine.
>
> They're definitely not all the same in case anyone has them backed up
> and not yet deleted.
>
> Cindy :)

There could easily be differences in the option list spamd is using that
would/could/should cause this miss-match. I am not using some of the
more "exotic" filters available as it seemed they caused more FP's than
it was worth feeding them back into sa-learn --ham. This particular
thing did look like it might be good to raise its score by say 4 points,
but I haven't a clue which of the extras is able to pronounce this odd
category. So I just hit the red x when I see one, and poof, its no
longer using space on my HD. Something that IMO, should have been caught
before it was broadcast to the whole of the English speaking list
subscribers. But I didn't write the rules, I just reserve the right to
bitch. :-)

Cheers Cindy, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)