Re: Re: I need help to determine package name for a bug report.

No, but since every one works in memory, one of its segments may be defective.
Memtest writes and reads ... but not concurrent.

From: zoltanhbz@gmail.com
To: Debian User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

I would try to exchange the memories by swapping...

Package: linux-image-4.9.0-3-amd64
Version: 4.9.30-2+deb9u3
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <debian-kernel@lists.debian.org>

I've already checked memory with memtest86+ and found no errors. My
hardware pretty recent (Skylake i5 CPU and H170 Chipset based mobo)
Also these errors always begin with "kernel: alsa-sink-ALC88: Corrupted
page table at address", so I doubt it is hardware problem.

On 27.08.2017 15:35, Zoltán Herman wrote:
> kernel team
> linux-image-xxxx
>
> May be a memory error?

Do sound cards have memory chips on them?  How can we tell?  If they do
could this be a source of the above problem that memtest doesn't test?