Re: One-line password generator

On 25/08/17 13:44, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
>> I will justify my claim of incompetence.
>
> So that it does not look like an intentional insult ?

This is plain and simply my reason is to avoid further discussion about
cryptography with you.

I did not write this with the purpose of making an insult, but if you
find my impression about you offensive, the only think I can say is: try
to give a better impression next time to the next person.

>> Because this is only a mathematical result.
>
> This leaves me speechless. I resort to classic literature:
>
> [garbage removed]

Obviously, I mean “_only_ a mathematical result (with no computational
consequences)” as opposed to a “a mathematical result (having
computational consequences”.

--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan