Re : Re: OCR

Ok interesting, I will test and do feedbacks. The people I work with is interesting for testing because blind, as myself. Then they need a good quality OCR to read common image files. When I searched two years ago, I had not found very accessible an performant software (gimagereader is in GTK but misses manems; etc). Hence my look at Abbyy Linux sdk. But always interested if I can get rid of it.

I plan, once having human resources, to package Ocrizer in debian repo. What about your utility?

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61