Re: USB wireless keyboard in stretch

On 23/08/17 10:32, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
On 22/08/17 22:05, Dominic Knight wrote:
Meanwhile... some wireless keyboards and mice work very well in this
modern age, I've used Logitechs M185 & K270 without a single issue on
both Stretch and Buster.
+1, currently using these as an MK270r set on sid. I had some reception problems with its predecessor so from habit use a USB extension to move the nano receiver a bit closer. No problems so far with this set. My favourite keyboard and mouse ever. I would give it a 9/10 (shortcut keys could be better).

And battery level reporting is not yet supported on Debian for this model (in XFCE power manager or solaar). Still 9/10. :-)

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director