Re: Debian v9 it's a stretch

Hi there

On 21/08/17 18:29, deloptes wrote:

No issues, even with new installation on new disk :)

Upgrade from amd64 Jessie (insserv, bare ALSA).
I kind of miss xfce-mixer Alsamixergui works, but xfce-mixer looked better. I'm very happy that Firefox works on bare ALSA.

As Greg wrote, please share the issues.

I posted a few things, probably kernel bugs.
Apart from that, seamless transition. Even my serial mouse still works.
Rkhunter nags a bit about SSH. Even though things seem to be OK. I still have to look into that.

Going back - might be an option perhaps for the next 2-4y.
changing dists - you may face same on other dist as well

Regards,
Rob