Re: The End(Was: Re: IPv6 for Ubuntu on Chromebook)

On Wednesday, 16 August 2017 20:03:31 -04 Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃 炳熙) wrote:
> >> B. You have a tunnel account for IPv6 service.
>
> Just i did try, but the tunnel broker said:
>
> "IP is not ICMP pingable. Please make sure ICMP is not blocked."
>
> Well i have no lucky for IPv6, thanks!!!
>
> Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

Don't know if this is relevant:
I had the problem of not pingable IP with my cable-ISP. ISP told me that they
are not blocking anything. Turned out that the Motorola cable modem blocked
the ICMP packages and it could not be convinced to let them through. Lightning
"solved" this problem - ISP installed another modem (another brand) which I
can now happily configure myself and voila: IP is pingable.

So maybe that it's not your ISP but the d... modem?

Sincerely
Eike

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE