Re: Unusual LUKS setup

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 09:00:05PM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 01:28:13AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:13:21PM +0000, Curt wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > Christ! What happened to Little Goody Two-Shoes?
> >
> > This is a family friendly list,
>
> You sure?

Of that I am absolutely certain :)

You see, a year or three back a certain Code of Conduct or "CoC" was
instituted with "the Debian community".

And further, a certain self foresaw certain (to his self) self
evident problems with this newly minted and well intentioned if
grandiose and subtly yet fundamentally problematic community polemic
undoubtedly soon to <ahem> expose itself.

And further yet, this certain self took it upon his certain self to
be certain in his ultimately self deprecating, yet cheeky (if
persistent) "in your FACE, Debian!" type of tantrum about this newly
minted Rule Of Authority, otherwise swung around the place as a Code
of Conduct, "Official" no less :)

Such swinging of sarcastic sultry parodies in fractally self
referential factual and entirely blunt alludings to double entendrés
between the lines overloading the sugar spoiled cotton wool
generations in the name of the glorious, glorious authority of the
CoC, for some strange and almost unfathomable reason, utterly failed
to go unnoticed, especially when such tendrés hit the -project list
as well.

Make no mistake, there was no mistake to ensure no mistakes in
comprehension of the fractually parodic irony at stake for all future
generations of Debianistas :)

And so, further further yet, one slightly sad yet admittedly
belligerently ironic and in-your-face parodic poster, was thereafter
and thereby banned (and truly, somewhat predictably) from this here
very list!

And further still from all other glorious Debian lists :,(

Fear not dear empath - no tears were shed, instead shed were
temerity, uncertainty, fear and dread!

And so, bold and justified, sure in the truth of the self-parody and
petty tyranny thereby exposed for the world to see, this certain self
cackled as a hyena might, on into the night, with delight :D

Yes, you heard that's right, the Debian CoC reared its authoritarian
head in the face of my raising the very issue that it might be swung
in our faces and ultimately be somewhat detrimental to our community.

So careful there, my tentative cotton-wool busting friends, your
friendly order in the Debian realm may not quite as it seems in the
face of wild swinging humour parties. Words! Words I tell you -
powerful, mighty words they are, have no doubt.

Speak. Speak your truth. Speak it clearly and boldly and with ne'er
an apology.

Then be silent.

Let the world digest your words and continue quietly to make it a
better place, and all shall be well in your heart.

Carpé diem, all,