Re: [OT] Valid DKIM signature (Was: Re: I want to rejoice like a queen. Pauline)

On Dom, 13 Ago 2017, Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) wrote:
By the way the mail got valid DKIM signature. Please explain to me why
the mail is here. It's odd. Please Please Please ...

I have received plenty of spams with valid DKIM signatures. As long as you have a domain, adding DKIM is pretty straightforward. It can be used to detect fake forgeries (a spammer sending an email claiming to be from @paypal.com, for instance), but it doesn't really help with spam detection if it's joe@buymycrappyproducts.com sending unsolicited emails advertising his crappy products.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br