Re: LibreOffice - middle click paste does not work.

kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:

> Sid box with libreoffice.
> After recent upgrade I realized that paste selection with Middle Mouse
> button does not work. Can anyone confirm? I do not know if I have to
> report bug :)

Thanks for asking first.

You'll need to describe the behaviour in a similar way as if you were
reporting a bug, though.

For example: What did you upgrade, from what version to what version?
Can you give a repeatable sequence of steps that others can also try to
reproduce what you're seeing? Is there anything special about your
environment that we should know?

--
 \     “Try adding “as long as you don't breach the terms of service – |
  `\          according to our sole judgement” to the end of any cloud |