Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2017 #824

Hi, just checking ​at-spi2-registryd  CPU 10% cpu rss 5.5MB
This line shows at Task Manager yet Synaptic does not find exact name, at-spi2 or close (shorter, without regisytrd) shows up as installed and Synaptic says 'Gnome' related. I have clean install Stretch with LXDE. Did I pull this Gnome helper with some application I added from Debian repository or any other exlanation? Process name might be independent from Program name?