Re: How to change default umask in Stretch?

Garrett R. composed on 2017-08-06 20:50 (UTC):

> The "old" methods for changing the default umask no longer work in Debian
> Stretch.

> It appears systemd now manages umask. Can someone please describe how I can
> change the default umask setting in Stretch?
 Is your question based on the documentation contained within /etc/profile and
/etc/login.defs? I don't think "systemd" changed anything, while pam may have. I
still reconfigure globally using /etc/profile.local.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/