Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.
- From: Joel Rees <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 09:32:59 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAAr43iP6-8AO+uBD+CnTjETrDw2_1n8DukaEhLAg53eD=Vj2Uw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20170731080150.GB15286@tuxteam.de>
- References: <email@example.com> <20170729130903.GA4669@tuxteam.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20170730123158.GA14469@tuxteam.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170730171651.GA1366653@phare.normalesup.org> <email@example.com> <CAAr43iMqFmE3hBYemvSkKn9tpWLxbot9Em1hAYtxYACd6e-_Cg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170731080150.GB15286@tuxteam.de>
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:01 PM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 09:23:06AM +0200, deloptes wrote:
>> Recently I found out that when ideology stands higher than pragmatics the
>> whole thing affected dies ... numerous examples like communism or democracy
>> in our modern understanding.
> This is so... unpragmatic that it could itself be called an ideology.
Precisely. We can only do what we can, and part of what we can do is
educate ourselves. If we don't educate ourselves, we end up being
able to do less.
Getting depressed at the real world is also not going to help us do what
we can. And that's the way the world has been for as long as I've been
alive, and, near as I can tell, for as far back as we have history.
> - -- t
And I'll echo that. Best.
One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with my bare cast.
More of my delusions: