From dual- to single-boot

I never use MacOs, so I want to just keep debian, so at least I'll put its 22
GB space to better use. I used to keep it just for some sporadic firmware
update, but frankly I don't think I'll need this again in the future.

The issue is that MacOs is at the start of the disc:

~$
~$ sudo /sbin/parted /dev/sda print
Model: ATA APPLE SSD SM0128 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 121GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: gpt
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End     Size    File system     Name                  Flags
 1      20.5kB  210MB   210MB   fat32           EFI System Partition  boot,
esp
 2      210MB   22.6GB  22.4GB  hfs+
 3      22.6GB  23.2GB  650MB   hfs+
 4      23.2GB  31.2GB  8000MB  linux-swap(v1)  swap
 5      31.4GB  121GB   89.8GB  ext4            linux
~$

I would use parted from the installation media to delete partitions 1-4,
recreate the swap at the start (unless I decide to usa a file for the swap),
and move/extend the ext4 partition.

This seems a bit risky, though. I already asked this, but is there a way to
completely backup my current system, so that I could quickly restore it on a
blank new partition, in case everything goes wrong?

I have daily backups of /home, /usr/local, and /etc. But in case I need to
reinstall from scratch I think I need more.

What's the best approach?
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁    Sent from my brain using neurons fueled by glucose.