Re: Firewalld

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 14:17 Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com> wrote:
        Hi.

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 17:29:54 +0000
Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Webmin uses firewalld to manage firewalls. Is there any reason not to use
> webmin for my servers' firewall management?

I'll bite.

First things first, CVE-2016-5410 and [1]. [1] comes with this
beautiful tag attached:

Thanks, Reco!

Okay, so I'll pick firehol for the firewall.

Do you have any thoughts about what to use in place of webmin?  I looked at IPSConfig but it doesn't support Postgresql.

I can do most anything manually, but am getting older and would like some help for forgetfulness and laziness, i.e., a good and reliable GUI for administering my remote servers would be nice.

Thanks again for your help.

-Tom