Re: Urgent: how to config network in strech

On 07/23/2017 01:11 AM, Long Wind wrote:
> i have just installed strech
> network isn't config during installation

This is very strange. Is your network interface wireless? Otherwise you
can file a bug report against debian installer.

> i used to use "dhclient eth1", it no longer work in strech

it's working just fine on my pc. I've just tried.

> device name eth1 change to what?

you can try

# ifconfig -a

this will show all network interfaces

> how to config network in strech?

You can configure your network interface with ip or ifconfig commands or
you can use network manager. I know that network manager has GUI
component for Gnome and KDE but for other desktop environments I'm not sure.

Kind regards
Georgi