Re: apt-get autoclean configuration

From: solitone@mail.com
The thing is that it"s not obvious to me that you can set any of the values:
"true", "on", "yes" vs. "false", "off", "no".

A bit off topic, but in some places the ^ means high in others it means low
on top.  As in file managers and taks managers.  Whatsupwitdat?
But every other conf/rc file I edit has its own set of unique syntax.
Shouldn't there be some linux standardization to include some such minor
details?  Maybe a linux savoir-vivre manual (hey, I got that spelling right)