Re: What is Installjammer?

On 07/20/2017 09:14 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
Le duodi 2 thermidor, an CCXXV, Stephen P. Molnar a écrit :
I have just noticed an entry , ~/.instlljammer, and would like to know just
what it is and from whence it came!

I suggest you start by looking at its timestamp. If it is a directory,
look at its contents, including the timestamps. They will tell you if it
is something that has been remaining from five years ago.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply.

Two things.

1.  v-9.0.0 is a new install, yesterday.

2. The time stamp is from yesterday (7/19). Which means that it was installed at the onset.

I have just initiated a full system search.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.		Life is a fuzzy set
www.molecular-modeling.net		Stochastic and multivariate