How can I have a second Xorg session on vt8 as display :1 on debian 9.0 stretch ( probably related to logind and multiseating)

Hello,

I just switched from Ubuntu 14.04 to Debian 9.0 Stretch as OS.

I used to have a second X session with display :1 by using
this lightdm configuration /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/10-xubuntu.conf

	[SeatDefaults]
	user-session=xubuntu

	[Seat:0]
	xserver-layout=default

	[Seat:1]
	xserver-command=/usr/bin/X :1
	xserver-layout=default

Using this two Xorg processes were started, something like this:

/usr/lib/xorg/Xorg :0 -seat seat0 -auth /var/run/lightdm/root/:0 -nolisten tcp vt7 -novtswitch
/usr/lib/xorg/Xorg :1 -seat seat1 -auth /var/run/lightdm/root/:1 -nolisten tcp vt9 -novtswitch

How can I get back this second seat1 on vt8 in Debian Stretch as well ?

I believe that this is related to systemds logind but I am
unable to find a documentation how to do it right.

This mentions that a "seat" has to be defined for logind
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/lightdm/2014-August/000661.html

Please guide me into the right direction.

Thanks