Re: systemd & postgresql - flooding system log

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
> There's no way to actually turn the per-user instance off, for
> accounts that should *never* have per-user service managers.

Something like this (untested) in /etc/pam/common-session would do the
trick:

session [success=2 default=ignore] pam_succeed_if quiet shell = /bin/false
session [success=1 default=ignore] pam_succeed_if quiet shell = /usr/sbin/nologin
session optional        pam_systemd.so

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
 -- W. S. Merwin "Poetry in Motion" p107