Updated Informix users list.

Hi,

Do you have new projects coming up in this quarter? We have updated our list of Informix users and have added new contacts to our list. The best way to popularize your product is through email campaign.

We also have other technology users lists like Sybase, Oracle Corporation, Informatica, Teradata, Netezza and My SQL.

We can provide you with Decision Makers contact list.

Please let me know your thoughts on it,  we will get back to you with more information.

Regards

Helene

                                                        To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.