Re: first stretch vm in proxmox

Hi,

Nevermind. I changed mac address, received a different ip, and things started working.

Still don't understand why during install the network worked? I'd expect the system to have received the same ip during install and after the first reboot.

Also don't understand why that particular non-working ip could not even ping the default gateway. (the default gateway is also the dhcp server that also provided the ip in the first place...)

Anyway. :-)

MJ