Re: Question on using Debian with Davis weather station data loggers

I have a Davis Vantage Pro2 up since 2008 and I am using weewx (since 2013) running on debian installed in vm.  It saves data in sqlite data files which can be converted to other data file types if needed.  I wrote some python programs to convert the data (including the time data to human readable format) to postgressql and display in customized graphs.  There is a user base to help you through any problems.  It can update placed like wunderground and produces its own customizable html pages for  viewing data on a web site (see mine at weather.skyeweb.com).  It also supports several other brands of stations.  I use a ip logger connected to an envoy so all my data is transferred over my network.  My Davis console can then be placed anywhere without having to be near a computer.

...Bob